The newly-built floating storage and truck loading facility allows delivery of dry bulk cargo on a quick turnkey basis.
The Kovako-engineered barge is capable of discharging feeder vessels at a rate of 9500+ tons per day into its own 4 aerated holds, with a total storage capacity of 14,000 tons.
To discharge to shore the barge is connected via air slide to a six truck loading system capable of loading bulk vehicles at 300 tons per hour.
The round-the-clock truck loading operation is fully automated and virtually dust free.
Available for delivery world-wide.
MODERN FLOATING CEMENT/BULK STORAGE/TRANSSHIPMENT TERMINAL:
DWCC 14,000 MT
BUILT 1980 SPAIN – REBUILT 2009
CLASS RUSSIAN REGISTER
LAST DD 06/2009
DOUBLE SIDE/TRIPLE BOTTOM
LOA 125 M X BEAM 22.5 M X DEPTH 8,0 M
DRAFT MAX 5.08 M
4 HO / 4 HA (WELD FIXED) – 11,000 CBM
DISCHARGE RATE 300 MT/HOURS
CARGO PIPES DIAM 350-500 MM
2 GENS CUMMINS 1.2 MW
EQUIPPED FOR ELECTRICAL SHORE CONNECTION
DURING D/DOCK THE BARGE WAS BLASTED/PAINTED. BARGE IS OCEAN GOING ORIGINALLY CLASSED DEEP SEA (BV).
STRONGLY BUILT – HULL IS MOSTLY 25 MM THICK.
DISCHARGE FROM SHIP TO CARRIAGES OR TRUCKS IS THROUGH 2 (TWO)INDEPENDENT SILOS INSTALLED ON DECK.
DISCHARGE RATE 300 T/HOUR.
OUTREACH OF DISCHARGE HOSE – 32 M.
THERE ARE TOTALLY 6 LOADING POINTS/HOSES.
CEMENT COULD BE DISCHARGED AND LOADED SIMULTANEOUSLY OR STORED IN HOLDS.
ALL OPERATIONS ARE AUTOMATED/COMPUTERIZED.
LOADING/DISCHARGE IS FULLY PNEUMATIC, DUST PROOF, PROVIDED WITH SELF-CLEANING FILTRATION SYSTEM.
EQUIPMENT CONFORMS TO ALL BULK AND POWDER LIKE MATERIALS.
D.O. CONSUMPTION DURING DISCHARGE – 0.55 LTR/TONN.
LOADING/DISCHARGE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED AND MOST OF EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED BY KOVAKO, THE NETHERLANDS.
– Type of barge: Eurodum 6
– Bureau Veritas Class: Deep Sea
- Gross tonnage: 6358
– Capacity: 14,200 t
- Barge built: La Coruna Spain
– Length 125 m
– Width 22.6 m
– Depth 8 m
– Draft 5.08 m
– Steel construction
– Last dry docked July 2009 at St. Petersburg
– FLSmidth Kovako Project № 08-09 2008
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping Class: R3
– Carrying capacity: 13,800 t
– Total hold capacity: 11,000 m3
– Hold quantity: 4
– Cargo system performance: 300 t/h
– Vacuum truck system: – 0.8 atm
– Cargo pipe diameter: 350-500 mm
– Permissible ambient temperature: – 30/+50 C
– Humidity: no restrictions
– Energy intensity of freight equipment: 1.2 mW
-Energy consumption of marine equipment: 120 kW
– Fuel supply: 82 m3 (approx. 70 t)
– Drinking water supply: 2.5 t
- Fresh water supply: 30 t
– Type of cargo: any bulk cargo with grain size less than 5 mm (sand, cement, alumina, etc.)
– Maximum discharging speed of self-unloaded feeder ships: 400 t/hour
– Average loading speed to the trucks or wagons: 300 t/hour
– Points loading to land transport: 6 (three each in two zones)
– Cargo aeration system: in all 4 holds
– Holds have double bottoms, sides and covers
– To avoid dust escape, loading and unloading systems are equipped with self-cleaning filtration systems
– All systems are energy independent from shore-based sources, operating from diesel generators located on the terminal. It is possible to work from shore-based power supplies (if available)
– The terminal has no limits for navigation and can be towed for operation to any region of the world with suitable mooring.
– The terminal can be used as a permanent complex, and/or as an interim terminal for hot zones or while building a shore-based terminal.
HOLDING FURTHER DETAILS, PHOTOS, VIDEO PRESENTATION.